- An umbrella that I KNOW I brought home.
- A balaclava that I am absolutely positive was hanging by the heat register with my other cold weather biking clothes just a couple of weeks ago, and yet is nowhere to be found.
- My favorite winter hat.
- A stuffsack that was filled with other stuffsacks. We have torn this house apart looking for them, and they are nowhere to be found.
- Elvis Costello's "Imperial Bedroom," as far as I can tell the only CD I have lost since I bought my first one in 1985. I have it on digital, but it still bothers me.
- My left knee, though I think it's coming back to me.
- A certain sense of financial insecurity.
- And, apparently, a certain sense of a different security.
Things I left behind in 2011:
TrackBack URL: http://www.mynonurbanlife.com/cgi-bin/mt/mt-tb.cgi/4064